Paws Inn Resort wins the Waconia Sun Patriot's 2012 and 2013 Readers' Choice Award for best area Dog Kennel! THANK YOU!
Paws Inn Resort offers pet boarding for Dogs and cats, puppies and kittens, even birds and other small pets. At Paws Inn Resort, your pet spends time indoors resting in cool comfort. We use safe, chemical-free cleaners and essential oils to provide a low-stress environment for your pet. We also provide playtime outdoors in our spacious, grassy yards for pets that need outdoor time.
Paws Inn Resort offers convenient boarding drop-off and pick-up hours seven days a week:
Monday – Friday 8-11 AM and 3-6 PM
Saturday 8-12 NOON
Sunday 3-6 PM
- Clean, climate-controlled and comfortable with air conditioning and in-floor heat.
- Spacious outdoor yards for fresh air and sunshine.
- Separate small dog accommodations!
- Owners live on-site!
- Security system
- Boarding drop off and pick up is by appointment during business hours.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hour cancellation notice is required, except for Paws Inn holidays, listed below.
- Minimum 3 nights booking necessary for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and Spring Break holidays. We require a ONE WEEK cancellation notice or a $100 fee will apply.
- Food & Feeding Instructions – bring enough food for your pet’s stay, plus extra in case you are delayed returning. Stainless steel DISHES PROVIDED.
- Favorite Bedding and Toys – the familiar scent will help make your pet feel more comfortable. Note: some dogs may chew bedding and toys while away from home.
- Proof of Vaccination: Rabies, Distemper. Exceptions made for elderly animals or special situations. Bordetella (kennel cough) or Feline Leukemia suggested.
- Medications/Supplements and Dosage Instructions.
For convenience and accuracy, please separate pills into daily doses and include original med container.
- We offer COMFORT TIME, TAIL WAGGIN’ TIME, BATHS & GROOMING!
$2/day for a treat-filled Kong!
Be Sure to Ask For
Comfort Time: Treat-filled Kong for some chewing and relaxing time: $2 a day
Tail-Waggin’ Time: extra-special 30 minutes of one-on-one attention: $10 per half hour session
Training during boarding stay for $25 per half hour
Bath/Grooming before your dog leaves
Sani-Trim: nails, face, ears, feet, etc.
Your Pet’s Schedule at Paws Inn Resort
- 6:30 a.m. – Outside for potty, then in for breakfast
- Midmorning: Outside for playtime in groups*
- 5:00 p.m. – Outside for potty, then in for supper
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. – Outside playtime in groups before bed
* play groups arranged according to each dog’s size, age, energy, and play style. Treats are given when dogs come in from play.
Let us know if your dog behaves aggressively towards other dogs or humans. Individual play can be provided.
WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER