Semi-Private Boarding at Paws Inn Resort
Paws Inn Resort offers semi-private pet boarding for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens, even birds and other small pets. At Paws Inn Resort, your pet spends time indoors resting in cool comfort. We use safe, chemical-free cleaners and essential oils to provide a low-stress environment for your pet. We also provide playtime outdoors in our spacious, grassy yards for pets that need outdoor time.
Due to high demand and our commitment to providing the highest quality of services, boarding for dogs during our peak periods is provided only to our Sirius Platinum and Silver Members rather than the general public. We accept dog boarding clients who are not members during off-peak times of the year. Click on the calendar link below to see what dates are reserved for our members and what dates are open to the public.
How do I become a member?
Paws Inn Resort offers two membership options depending on your needs – the Sirius Platinum Membership and the Sirius Silver Membership. Details and costs about these memberships can be found by clicking here.
- Clean, climate-controlled and comfortable with air conditioning and in-floor heat.
- Spacious outdoor yards for fresh air and sunshine.
- Owners live on-site!
- Security system
- Boarding drop off and pick up is by appointment during business hours.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice is required, except for Paws Inn holidays, listed below.
- Minimum 3 nights booking necessary for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and Spring Break holidays. We require a ONE WEEK cancellation notice or a $100 fee will apply.
Paws Inn Resort offers convenient boarding drop-off and pick-up hours seven days a week:
- Monday – Friday 8-11 AM and 3:30-6 PM
- Saturday 8-11 AM
- Sunday 3:30-6 PM